Nominate a Deserving Athletic Trainer Today!
Distinguished Athletic Trainer Award Criteria
Hall of Fame Criteria
Scholarship Criteria (NATA)
Click here to nominate
- Nominate RMATA members for all awards by using the nomination form (Fillable PDF). Use a new form for each award nomination.
- Fill in the form completely.
- Submit the form by pressing the button to the left of each award. This will open your email program, insert the proper address, and attach the completed form.
- Attach any additional documents to your email as needed.
For RMATA scholarships:
All RMATA scholarships follow the NATA Foundation scholarship application process and procedures. Visit the
Foundation at: http://www.natafoundation.org/ and click the Scholarship Program Tab. Applying through the NATA
Foundation means you have applied through the RMATA as long as you are a member of the RMATA. You are required
to be a member of NATA in the November prior to the scholarship application year.
The RMATA gives five named scholarships:
- Dan Libera: Graduate
- Dr. Earlene Durrant: Doctorate
- L.F. Tow Diehm: Undergraduate
- WY: William T Lyons: Undergraduate